Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am moved into the new house. I'm not done unpacking yet (or reassembling furniture - my dresser drawers are all still in the front room) but I missed you. I'll do a video post tomorrow, but the effort of putting on makeup (or even finding a hairbrush) wears me out just thinking about it.

Let's see, what's going on in the world? Well, Oral Roberts died. When I heard the news I said, "Hallelujah" because really, I don't know of another word that sounds as... well, I was brainwashed. My anxiety has been really bad the past couple of days, I think just from the stress of moving and not having regular, reliable contact with my friends on the internet. We're getting it installed here on the 24th so for now I sit in the backyard to get a signal. (Still, having a backyard again is epically cool. There's even a hammock frame, so I'm gonna get the biggest most comfortable one I can find and be a total bum.)