Monday, December 7, 2009

ATAT Fundraiser

Okay folks, I'm in a financial bind. It looks like there's going to be a one week gap between being evicted from my craptastic apartment and the rental house being ready for us to move in. Between that and all the usual expenses of moving, I'd be truly appreciative if anyone is able to help. (Also if you have good short-term solutions for me, I'd love to hear them.)

You can, as always, donate via PayPal online or by phone by clicking on the yellow Donate button in the top right hand corner. You can also help support ATAT by purchasing a product from my new CafePress store. I recommend the "Go Psalm Yourself" series, inspired by this post.

Sorry to be all televangelist in monetary requests, but I promise this will not go to defending pedophiles, infringing on gay rights, or keeping condoms out of the hands of Africans.



See? I'm not claiming a higher power wants you to give me money. I just want you to (so, no pressure or worries about smiting!)