So, I'm lazy today. Go here to see the first 40 questions.
Today's new questions for Christians:
- Why not water into scotch? Or bourbon? Or beer?
- Who would Jesus insure?
- If we really are living in some contrived alternate universe, like in the Matrix, which is the ethically correct choice - the Red Pill or the Blue Pill? *snicker
- How can God possibly be cool if Sinead O'Connor doesn't like him? (Or at least not his Pope.)
- If you believe in literal Noah's Arc (which, according to my totally unscientific survey, over 77% do) how do you explain cheetahs?
- Complete this phrase: God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit walk into a pub...
Okay guys, I'm spraining my brain here. I'm looking for funny, original, serious, whatever. Just not the same questions that the Christians have been asked so many times before they can Google a quick apologetic.
Please help me out, as I came up with the seven new ones for this week myself. If you like my blog, show me some love and post this in *your* blog. I really think it would be awesome to get a full list of 100 Creative and New Questions for Christians.
Think how many new and interesting debates we could have before they came up with rote answers for all of them?