Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moving

I'm moving, possibly on Saturday, and I haven't started packing yet (because I have no car and Boyfriend Dave has worked late the past few nights and I have no boxes yet). But I'm getting boxes now and I expect I'll do very little blogging, twittering, etc. (Gosh, I might even have to plant some long-term crops and give up farming for while!)

Let's just say, once the wireless is set up in the new place, this will be the first place I visit. And if the boredom of packing either inspires me with memories of past moves or causes me to seek distraction, I may visit between now and then.

In the meantime, check out the archives! Seriously, I had only two readers when I started this blog in May (has it only been that long?) so a lot of the older posts will be new for most of you. Bear with me as I despise life utterly for a few days of handerchiefed hair and duct-tape roll bracelets.