Thursday, September 17, 2009

ATAT Housekeeping

Hello, readers. I've been doing a bit of housekeeping on the blog. Since Little Man is back in school, I've discontinued (for now) the Sunday Schools posts of recommended readings and cool blogs. Instead I'm sharing things on my Facebook, via Twitter (@antitheistangie), and through my Google Reader (streamed below in the box titled "Recommended Reading".)

I've added a new petition for HR 911. Feel free to share the link: http://tinyurl.com/senate911 and ask others to sign.

I've also added a Donate button. Yeah, it's not very classy but since the unemployment office has decided to be ten freaking weeks late with my deposit (and my landlord's not too happy with me, and my phone's gonna get shut off in three days...) I figured it was time to swallow my pride and go the Christian missionary route, and start begging for cash. (Sorry.)

I've also added new links in the side bar of ATAT Favorites, including the site for the International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA) and the humorous photo blog People of Wal-Mart.

There is a survey off to the side, but I'm having trouble logging in (read: remembering *either* of my passwords) so I'm disabling it until I can get in to view the results.

That's all for now. I'll try to post something entertaining later on today.