Saturday, September 5, 2009

4 Years Today


Little Man,

Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for hugging me and loving me and forgiving me when my patience runs short. Thanks for laughing at my stupid jokes and making animal noises with me. Thanks for playing hide and seek at the pool and for giving me someone to show off my lame magic tricks to. Thanks for being with me every day and making my life better.

I'm so glad I have you in my life. I've grown more into the person I want to be since you came into my world. I want to give you the best childhood and the best preparation for adulthood I can, but mostly I just wanna snuggle with you and read a story or applaud all your new achievements. I love you very much, more than ice cream and pizza. I love you all the way.

You don't have to be like me or think like me or look like me. You do right now, and it's great fun for both of us. But you are your own unique, wonderful person and I can't wait to get to know you more and more.

With all my heart,
Mommy

Happy birthday Little Man