Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ex-Cult Network


It's in its infancy, and needs a lot of work, help, and love, but here's the Ex-Cult Network, a social community for survivors of cults, and the families of active cult members.

What it needs is a whole lot more people throwing ideas at it, because I'm sort of stuck. And busy. And I've never launched a social network before, so advice would be appreciated, too!

Most important of all, it needs members to serve. Please let any cult survivors that you think would benefit from a community focused on critical thinking, social emotional skills, and getting beyond the betrayal of a cult know about this group. It's also available at http://tinyurl.com/excult

Cheers!




p.s. I hate to ask, but my computer's memory is maxing out and I need some RAM. My Firefox keeps crashing on me mid-post! If anyone would like to make a donation, I'd sure appreciate it.