Thursday, April 29, 2010

On the Road

I'm on the road! I left my sorry ex-boyfriend and finally made it out, alive and well, if without any furniture. I'm heading to Denver, but in the meantime if you're in the St. Louis, MO area you can catch me at the local meetup Saturday afternoon from 2-4.



On a side note, aren't delayed posts awesome? I'm writing this about 12 hours before it's going up. Because I'm cool like that (and because, after multiple attempts to screw up my plans and leave me destitute at the last possible minute) I gave my ex a false departure date. Why let that douche have any influence over me?

More details to follow as I get further and further away from Florida. All I can say is a big fat Thank You to everyone who helped out with the finances necessary to make my escape, and with your words of encouragement (although no prayers that I'm aware of.) I should be settled with internet at my new place within a week, and I'll try to be available by email during the transition. My next BlogTV show will be on Tuesday after next, so if we don't talk before then, I hope to see you there!






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]